Last Sunday, they were playing at Reg Bartley Oval at Rushcutters Bay. Mark was suspended as coach due to some colourful language directed at the referee at a previous match; I still find this highly amusing and am not yet sick of telling everyone the story!!!
ANYWAY, this meant he was a "normal spectator" for the day, so we took the dogs as well and headed out for an afternoon of fresh air.
![]() |
| Beautiful Rushcutters Bay - 3 minute walk from the oval |
![]() |
| Walking back from the water - the game is underway in the background! |
After enough walking, we sat down on the grass and watched the game.
![]() |
| Growing up and becoming interactive - Hannah LOVES the dogs!! |
Here is Mark, doing his "suspended coach/normal spectator" pose...
The dogs were so good; they enjoy getting out and about too. I didn't get a photo, but they had a run around off lead once the game was finished.
The only downside to these outings is the drive home. It's long - an hour plus, and Hannah hasn't yet figured out that there are two pleasant options to choose from; sit quietly and play with a toy, OR, go to sleep (or a combination of both)... instead she chooses the "I'm-tired-of-being-out-all-day-and-not-happy-any-more-and-I'm-going-to-scream-for-most-of-the-way-home-and-only-fall-asleep-for-the-last-twenty-minutes" option *sigh*!! How does it go... "this too shall pass"!!!








I'm loving all these new posts! GREAT pictures! Wow, what a place. Mark doing his "suspended coach/normal spectator" pose gave me a giggle... love it!
ReplyDelete