Friday, May 20, 2011

Autumn Leaves

We've lived here for nearly 12 months now. When we moved in it was winter, and FREEZING cold. I always remember the chill in the air when we stepped onto the back deck, and the deck covered in leaves that had fallen from the trees during Autumn. Every season from there on was a completely new experience for us in our new home.

Now we've come full circle, the chill in the air is back, the wood has been delivered, the fire is going, and the deck has started to become covered in fallen leaves again. It all feels... FAMILIAR!

This year, we got to see the pretty Autumn stage of some of the trees in our garden. This is a little bit corny ;-P but the colours are gorgeous, so I thought I'd take some photos and do a blog post of them!




1 comment:

  1. Wow I am loving these photos! Especially the last one with the blurred background and leaves in focus - gorgeous! And also the one with the sun coming through the leaves, perfect. The colours are amazing... x

    ReplyDelete