Ahhh, my first birthday as a Mummy! And I had a wonderful day :-) First of all, we opened pressies... a very nice Canterbury top and a lovely zip-up jumper/jacket. Perfect for a Mummy who "never has ANYthing to wear"!!! And of course, my very first "Mummy" birthday card, awww!
Being a Friday, we had our usual swimming lesson in the morning. We both enjoy it so much that I didn't want to miss it, so off we went! Afterwards, I was treated to a very yummy, leisurely and relaxing lunch at The Vault restaurant and wine bar by my gorgeous best friend Al :-)
We indulged!!
Hannah playing in her pram before nodding off for a little sleep! (Angel child on Mummy's birthday - what a good girl!)
That night, we had a nice quiet dinner at home while Hannah slept... tasty fillet steak with garlic veggies and chewy roast potatoes, followed by a disgustingly big white chocolate & macadamia cookie with a cuppa!!
On Sunday, the celebrations continued. We headed up to Blackheath in the Blue Mountains, for lunch at The Gardners Inn. Mark, Hannah and I, Al, Steve, Hunter and Tyler. We parked ourselves on the two couches right in front of the fire, nice and cosy!
We had a slight hiccup half way through where Hannah became increasingly discontent and ended up screaming the place down (we even managed to encourage one table to pick up their things and move!!!). Took me a while to realise she was hungry (way before she usually would be, I might add!), so once fed (immediately after a glass of wine - oops!) all was well!!
Hunter is just busting for Hannah to be big enough to play with her!!
But for now she's content being the "big girl" and so helped me rock the pram!!
Al and Steve got me a very cool Wireless Weather Station for my birthday. It tells me both the inside and outside temperature, as well as a weather forecast for the next 12-24 hours! It's extremely cool!
Just realised I need to set the correct time and date! Taken at 1.30 pm and it's 11 degrees outside!!
All in all, a really lovely weekend of celebrations :-)






Lovely pics and looked like a great birthday celebration! Love that first pic of Hannah, her gorgeous blue blue eyes! x
ReplyDelete