Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Little Water Baby

We've been going to swimming lessons for the past month or so; I was really keen to get Hannah into the water as soon as possible, so that she never really knows any different and is always going to be confident and capable in the pool. For now the lessons are quick and basic, 20 minutes with lots of nursery rhymes and fun.


They choose a toy, and the idea is for us to throw it and them to "swim" to get to it. Hannah spends most of the time just wanting to suck on hers and if I throw it too far away she loses interest immediately!! Cheeky little monkey.

They each have a turn with the instructor, floating while she sings a song and then they do a dolphin dive. So far Hannah is totally unperturbed by going under the water! I'm hoping it stays that way!!







We enjoy our swimming, it's good fun!

1 comment:

  1. Great shots! Hannah looks like a natural water babe! x

    ReplyDelete