Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My 34th (ouch!) Birthday

Sunday 27th May was my 34th birthday :-)

We kicked off with a trip to Windsor markets in the morning, where I bought an entire outfit for dinner that evening... leggings, singlet and a cardigan for the bargain price of $54!! My new long black boots which were my birthday present were sitting at home waiting to complete the ensemble! We also secured some purple hairclips for Hannah to match her outfit. I was praying the lady with the hair accessories would be there... and she was. Phew! Otherwise Hannah would have worn PINK clips with her PURPLE outfit!! 

After our exhaustive shopping (!!) it was time for a coffee.

Stiring our drinks!


Yum yum!

Then we went home for Hannah's nap so she was well rested for dinner that night!

We headed to The Brewery for celebratory drinks and a meal... it was a really nice afternoon/evening :-)

Me and my girl on my birthday - one of my favourite photos :-)
Hannah (sporting one of the new clips!) and Hunter aka Biscuit, waiting for some food to arrive
Me and my BFF :-)

Me and Anji

My "cake" :-D
Cheers!
All in all, a lovely day :-)

BUT THAT WASN'T ALL!!!! Al's present was a surprise... all I knew was that I had to have an overnight bag packed the following Saturday afternoon, for a girly night away. HOW EXCITING!!

She took me to the Fairmont Resort in the Blue Mountains. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! We had a twin share room and a table booked in Eucalypt restaurant for dinner, and breakfast the next morning. I was thoroughly spoilt - so very lucky. Thank you Al xxx

Hotel foyer/reception area

Our room

LOL... I was the partner of Mrs Courtney for the evening!!!!

Anyone need a glass?!

I had the Spatchcock, Al had the Lobster

I had the trout, Al had the Lamb.
Other than me being sick first up on Sunday morning and spending the day with a hangover (I'm such a light weight!) it was perfect!! And can I just clarify... we shared 2 bottles of wine over the whole afternoon and evening, and I drank water. Oh well. I tried!!

Thanks again Al for an amazing birthday present :-) xx
 

1 comment:

  1. Perfection! What an amazing birthday! You deserve to be spoilt and it sounds like you were 100%! Love!

    ReplyDelete