I knew something was up when my normally happy go lucky little girl started whinging and carrying on around 10.45am. I thought she might have just been hungry, so got her lunch ready early. She wouldn't eat a single bite. ALARM BELLS!!! Crying, rubbing her eyes and just not a very happy girl at all. All SO out of character. So I thought, maybe she's tired?! Got her into bed early at 11.45am. No sooner had I left the room and sat on the loo, and I heard an odd, unfamiliar, yet distinct sound of vomit hitting the carpet. OH NO! And so it began. Two bed changes within 40 minutes before I gave up on bed and brought her back downstairs. Where she continued to throw up on the kitchen floor. This was not looking good :-(
By 12.50pm, she was really starting to flag and I was dashing around trying to get organised to take her upstairs and cuddle her while she napped. She was nearly falling asleep on the floor!
The vomiting did subside by the evening and came only randomly for the next couple of days, but not a lot. Just a very lethargic, unwell, unhappy, sleepy baby girl :-(
![]() |
| Not feeling very crash hot :-( |
![]() |
| Zonked |
![]() |
| Just having a quiet play |
![]() |
| Then zonking again |
![]() |
| Awake and loving the Hydralyte blocks |
![]() |
| Just absolutely broke my heart :-( |
![]() |
| Time for another nap |








Oh poor chicken :( it's never nice our little ones being unwell. Bless her little heart, Hannah looks so precious all tuckered out!
ReplyDelete