We had a nice Year Years Eve at the van with Al & Steve. Both babies did pretty well all things considered... a few hiccups here and there but overall, no serious complaints. I didn't get very many photos, but will share what I did snap!
![]() |
| Our rotisserie lamb and chicken - DELISH! |
![]() |
| The Maclaren girls in their snazzy new strollers, after a "stroll" around the van park! |
![]() |
| Tyler getting into the NYE spirit! |
Today, I didn't eat any chocolate or anything containing any chocolate. This is my chosen sacrifice while taking part in Project 30 Days Without, organised and run by my good friend Tracey, proudly supporting Beyondblue. I chose chocolate because I know it's something I'll really miss and find challenging to go 30 days without any!! Hopefully, my waistline will also benefit!
Happy New Year to one and all :-)



Oh wow - check out that BBQ! Impressive! Loving the girls in their matching outfit to stroller :) Proud of you for taking on the challenge! x
ReplyDelete