| I could just gobble her all up!!! |
| Hands on head! |
| Poor Norman!!! But he is such a good boy, and LOOOOOVES Hannah! |
| Now the eyes have been gouged, we'll move on to pulling his ears!! |
| With her arm around her mate Norman - bless! |
| Attempting to poke Macey in the mouth |
| Now you lay there and behave, Norman!! |
![]() |
| Cooling off on a hot day at the van! |
![]() |
| Mummy & bubba having a swim |
![]() |
| Party hat at Mothers Group |
![]() |
| Wearing her "Hannah" hat - bless!! |




Way too cute! Who is the photographer in the family? These portraits are fantastic. I love love love the one of you and Hannah on the slide, gorgeous smiles! You are looking gorgeous by the way! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Trace! When I'm in the shot, Mark is behind the camera... otherwise these are mainly all taken by me :-)
ReplyDeleteYou're a natural babe! Such great shots :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!!! I think a certain friend of mine inspires me a little ;-)
ReplyDelete