Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hannah's 1st Birthday!

So the 22nd November has been and gone, and our little girl has turned ONE! I spent time on Monday 21st reminiscing about my labour. I was still awake at 11.20pm and thought, "this time last year, my waters broke"! I had a restless night's sleep, and rolled over and looked at the clock at 3:30am - the time Hannah was born.

What a year it has been. Becoming a Mummy to our gorgeous girl has changed my world. Hannah has evoked depths of love and emotion within me that I never knew possible until she came along. She is a sweet, loving, funny, clever, enchanting, beautiful little girl and we are so very proud of her.






SO proud of myself!!!




Happy 1st Birthday to our gorgeous baby girl. We love you to the moon and back a million times! xxxx

1 comment:

  1. What fantastic photos! Great job on the cake hun, Hannah looks so cute in her party dress! Looks like a very special day! x

    ReplyDelete