Sunday, July 24, 2011

Time is Flying... 8 Months Old!

We are galloping towards 12 months way faster than I believed could be possible! How did we get to 8 months already?! Part of me wants to scream *SLOW DOWN!!!* because my baby girl is growing up, and isn't going to be a baby for much longer. The other part of me is loving this stage, so much development and interaction, and lets not forget all the SLEEEEEP I've been getting recently!

At 8 months, we are still waiting for Hannah to roll over... but she is OH so close! Excuse the bare bum shot... we had a long-awaited poo after dinner, so went with some nappy free time before her bath!

It won't be long now!!!
She's getting pretty good at sitting up, and has been for a couple of weeks now. Still a bit wobbly and I can't walk away and leave her sitting, but she's definitely getting there!



I love this shot... asleep in the car after swimming. Adorable!




Hehehe!! Something was funny?!!



Happy 8 months my gorgeous girl xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh what beautiful photos! It's great to see some new pictures of Hannah! She is a cutie, and what beautiful eyes she has! 8 months already.. time is flying that's for sure.... she is a treasure :)

    ReplyDelete