Anyway, at the last minute we decided to throw a picnic lunch together, load everyone into the car and head off to a local park for some fresh air. It was a gorgeous day, too nice to spend it all inside.
We took HEAPS of photos, so this post is going to be a bit heavy on the pics!
This was Hannah's first time on the swing and slide. She was so chilled on the swing, it was so cute!
Macey and Norman LOVED their outing to the park... they are such little characters and got right into the action, running & jumping through the play equipment!!
The funniest thing was Macey trying to walk UP the slide... oh man, I wish we'd gotten it on video!!! Here she is going about it the right way!!
Then back onto the playground for more photos!!
Looking through the windows with Daddy...
I love seeing them together :-)
All in all, a really lovely afternoon.















What a lovely outing! I especially love the pic of you and Hannah on the swing, and you are looking at her smiling:) Adorable! Love looking at all these gorgeous photos! x
ReplyDelete