Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hannah and Hunter

Last week, I was treated to a sneak preview of what life will be like once Hannah is mobile and "into everything"!! We had the gorgeous miss Hunter over for the afternoon and oh boy, did she keep me on my toes!! At 13 months old, she is walking and climbing, and constantly on the go!!

Here she is having some lunch after waking up from her sleep...

Gorgeous girl! We sent this photo to Mummy so she could see all was well!

The timings worked quite well!! While Hunter was sleeping, Hannah was awake and having lunch. When Hunter woke up, Hannah was just due to go down for her afternoon sleep. I then had two hours play time with Hunter while Hannah slept, and from 3:45pm onwards, Hannah was awake too, so I had the two of them for a couple of hours!!

Climbing onto the couch!!
I really enjoyed playing with Hunter... she's so interactive, and understands what we're doing - it's very cool! We spent time with her taking toys out of her Dora bike, and handing each one to me. (Ta!) Once it was empty, I handed each one back and she put them back in again. So cute! Here she is playing with Hannah's stacker cups, putting shapes into and out of them.


Standing up at the door... Norman too! hehe
Once Hannah was up, I popped her into the activity walker and the two of them played nicely together...

I LOVE this photo!!
Ahhh, good sharing!
By far the cutest part of the afternoon was Hunter pushing Hannah around in the walker!!!


Once Hunter had gone home, and Hannah was in bed, I returned the house to order, flopped on the couch and relaxed... needless to say, I slept very well that night! Hehe!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day! I love the video of Hunter pushing Hannah in the stroller...best friends already - precious! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we (meaning me) need another post with some more pics of your gorgeous girl! :) :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete