Saturday, January 22, 2011

Out for Saturday Lunch

It was such a gorgeous day today, blue sky and about 28 degrees. Too nice to stay at home, so we headed out for lunch!

We ate at The Armory Wharfe Cafe on the riverbank of the Parramatta River. Mark knew of this place after having lunch there with a work colleague and he knew I'd love it. What a fantastic little spot! I "borrowed" this photo from their website...

Very yummy fish & chips to be had here!!

Hannah slept in the pram while we ate lunch, then I fed her while we had a coffee (hot chocolate for me!)

I just wish Hannah was more settled in the car - so far she hasn't been much of a fan! She ends up crying herself to sleep, only to wake up half an hour or so later to repeat the process!!!! *sigh* hopefully this is something she will eventually grow out of?!

I took this photo of her when we arrived at the cafe - peacefully sleeping like butter wouldn't melt!!!

Sleepy Hannah, better than screaming Hannah!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a beautiful day! Hannah looks adorable in her seat, and that restaurant looks like a great spot! x

    ReplyDelete