What a busy week we've had... and are still having!
On Tuesday little Hannah went to the doctor for her 6-8 week vaccinations. When I rang to make the appointment, I wasn't expecting them to tell me I could take her that day, in only two hours time! This was probably a good thing; no time to think about it!
I needn't have worried anyway, Hannah was VERY good. She did scream, as any baby does when needles are jabbed into their little thighs, but she settled quickly and the only side affect we had for the next 36 hours was a very sleepy baby!
In the meantime, Norman has been very unwell with bad vomiting and diarrhea. He was extremely out of sorts, the poor little fella. A visit to the vet today was inconclusive, but as his temperature was a bit high he's on antibiotics and had a needle to stop the vomiting. He seems 99% back to his normal self, thank goodness. Not only do I prefer him to be well, I can also do without bedding covered in poop and vomit - URGH!
Tomorrow it's my turn! Off to my Obstetrician, Dr Ganesh, for my 6 week postnatal check-up. Hopefully all is good - I'm sure it will be!
Time to bath and feed the little one...
Well done Hannah on being so brave! Poor Norman :( Hopefully the antibiotics and needle shot he got today does the trick. Good luck for tomorrow! I'm sure you'll pass with flying colours! :) x
ReplyDelete